BAFF receptor (B-cell activating factor receptor, BAFF-R ), also known as tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 13C (TNFRSF13C) or CD268 antigen. The proliferation and metastasis of B lymphoma cells are regulated by the BAFF signaling pathway, and BAFF-R, as a key signal molecule of the BAFF signaling pathway , plays an important role in the proliferation of B lymphoma cells [1,2] . Studies have shown, of BAFF-R & lt not expressed in mature B lymphocytes, and found B cell lymphoma surface, stimulate B lymphoma cell proliferation, prevent B the lymphocyte apoptosis plays an important role, is an important research potential related diseases Target point [3-5] . At present, the development of antibody drugs against BAFF-R has entered the third clinical phase.
This product is a BAFF-R single-chain antibody, which can be used for flow cytometric detection of over-expressing BAFF-R cell lines or the activity detection of BAFF-R recombinant protein.
Product name: BAFF-R single chain antibody
Analysis instrument: flow cytometer
Purification method: affinity chromatography
Storage system: PBS, pH 7.4, 20% glycerol
Storage conditions: -20°C refrigerator, avoid repeated freezing and thawing
Illustration:Lane M on the left is the protein MW marker, Lane 1 is the 10ug BAFF-R single-chain antibody; the right is the FACS detection of BAFF-R expression on the surface of CHO-BAFF-R recombinant cells
1. BAFF supports human B cell differentiation in the lymphoid follicles through distinct receptors
2. B cell-activating factor belonging to the TNF family (BAFF)-R is the principal BAFF receptor facilitating BAFF costimulation of circulating T and B cells
3. BAFF, a novel ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates B cell growth
4. BAFF-R, the major B cell-activating factor receptor, is expressed on most mature B cells and B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders
5. Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRIL