IL-13Rα2 is a glycosylated protein with a molecular weight of approximately 56 kDa . Human IL-13Rα2 includes a signal sequence of 26 amino acids and an intracellular region of 17 amino acids  . IL-13Rα2 has been confirmedIt is expressed in mouse spleen, brain and human liver, lung, thymus and other tissues [2-4] . Recent studies have shown thatIL-13Rα2,asa high-affinity receptorfor IL-13 , is highly expressed in malignant gliomas, is related to the poor prognosis of tumors, and can be used as a potential target for the treatment of the disease. This product can be usedFlow cytometric detection of IL-13Rα2 overexpressing cell lines.
Product name: IL-13Rα2 single chain antibody
Tags: Fc tag
Subclass: human IgG1
Purification method: affinity chromatography
Storage system: PBS, pH 7.4, 20% glycerol
Storage conditions: -20°C refrigerator, avoid repeated freezing and thawing
Illustration: Lane M on the left is: protein MW marker, Lane 1 is: 2ug IL-13Rα2 single-chain antibody;
The right picture shows the FACS detection of IL-13Rα2 antibody binding to the recombinant cell line overexpressing IL-13Rα2 .
1. The interleukin-13 receptor alpha2 chain: an essential component for binding and internalization but not for interleukin-13-induced signal transduction through the STAT6 pathway
2. Polymorphisms and ex⁃pression of IL ⁃32：impact on genetic susceptibility andclinical outcome of lung cancer
3. NKP30⁃B7⁃H6interactionaggravates hepatocyte damage through up⁃regulation of in⁃terleukin⁃32expression in hepatitis B virus⁃related acute⁃on ⁃ chronic liver failure
4. Interleukin⁃32expression in the pancreas
5. IL-13R(alpha)2,a decoy receptor for IL-13 acts as an hinhibitor of IL-4-dependent signal transduction in glioblastoma cells