Product name: Ca-Ski-Luciferase-GFP
Were species: human cervical carcinoma cells
Storage system: -80°C short-term storage, liquid nitrogen long-term storage
Culture conditions: 1640+10% FBS
Growth type: adherent growth
Transportation method: Fresh cells are transported at room temperature, frozen cells are transported on dry ice
1. Put on a protective mask and antifreeze gloves, remove the cells from the liquid nitrogen tank, and quickly put them in a 37°C water bath to thaw.
2. After the cells are thawed, the cells are delivered to the cell chamber through the delivery chamber.
3. In the biological safety cabinet, take out a 15mL sterile centrifuge tube, and use a 1mL pipette to add 4mL medium to the 15mL centrifuge tube .
4. Use a 75% medical disinfectant alcohol cotton ball to carefully wipe the outer surface of the cell cryopreservation tube thawed in a 37°C water bath for surface disinfection. In the biological safety cabinet, unscrew the cell cryopreservation tube, then use a 1mL pipette to aspirate the cell suspension in the tube, and add it dropwise to the 15mL centrifuge tube containing 4mL medium prepared above , and screw the lid of the 15mL centrifuge tube. Tightly, slowly turn upside down 4 times to mix the cell suspension.
5. Place the centrifuge tube containing the cell suspension in the centrifuge and set the centrifuge parameters as follows: Centrifuge at 200xg at room temperature (~25°C) for 5 minutes.
6. After centrifugation, gently transfer the centrifuge tube to the biological safety cabinet. At this time, white cell clusters can be seen at the bottom of the cytocentrifuge tube. Use an electric aspirator to aspirate the medium supernatant (the cell cluster is relatively loose, be careful not to touch the cell cluster at the bottom).
7. Use a 1mL pipette to add 2mL of complete medium, gently pipette 5 times to resuspend the cell pellet, count, and inoculate.
8. Place the cells in an incubator for overnight culture.
Illustration: The left picture shows the results of in vivo imaging on the third day after the tail vein infusion of target cells in NSG mice, and the right picture shows the results of in vivo imaging on the eleventh day of NSG mice
Illustration: Flow cytometric detection of green fluorescent protein expression